[vbox-dev] Linker error trying to create a new COM interface implementation

Christian Pötzsch Christian.Poetzsch at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 20 07:46:00 GMT 2009

Hi Eduardo,

there are some bits missing. You have to implement some support methods
& also some class info have to be declared. See
src/VBox/Main/xpcom/server.cpp & the other declarations therein. Its
simple like adding two macros.

Christian

Dr. Christian Pötzsch    Sun Microsystems    http://www.sun.com/