[vbox-dev] Announce: VirtualBox 2.2.0 released!

Robin Green greenrd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:24:10 GMT 2009

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Mac%20OS%20X%20build%20instructions is not up
to date - I get this error message when trying to configure VirtualBox
2.2.0_OSE:
Checking for environment: Determined build machine: darwin.x86, target
machine: darwin.x86, OK.
Checking for kBuild: found, OK.
Checking for gcc: found version 4.0.1, OK.
Checking for libIDL: found version 0.8.12, OK.
Checking for SDL: found version 1.2.13, OK.
Checking for X libraries: found, OK.
Checking for Xcursor: found, OK.
Checking for Xmu: found, OK.
Checking for Mesa / GLU:
  Mesa not found at -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -L/usr/local/lib
-lXext -lX11 -lGL -I/usr/local/include or Mesa headers not found
  Check the file /Users/greenrd/Downloads/VirtualBox-2.2.0_OSE/configure.log
for detailed error information.

port install mesa did not help, because it's not looking in the right place
to find the mesa from MacPorts.

Can someone please update the instructions on the wiki?
--
Robin